American Football

Sandman
Dark Cultist
Class: Demon Hunter
B.Net Battle Tag: sandman#1749

American Football

Post by Sandman » 22 Dec 2015, 10:08

What's up guys.

No time like the present to jump on the Carolina Panthers bandwagon!!

My favorite football team is trying to make history; they are currently undefeated, have two games left against relatively easy opponents, and are going to make a run at being the first team to go 16-0 and win the Super Bowl. They have the top MVP candidate at the helm in quarterback Cam Newton who is breaking records left and right, the top linebacking core lead by Luke Kuechly and Thomas Davis, and a hardnosed defense imposing their will on almost every offense they face.

I could talk all day about my football team, just like many of you could talk about your futbol team or whatever you call it, but I'm not going to because you may be bored already. I just wanted to make a case for my team to be your new favorite American football team. Watch some film, see what you think, get on the bandwagon. KEEP POUNDING!!!

Shinna
Morlu Incinerator
B.Net Battle Tag: Shinna#2251

Re: American Football

Post by Shinna » 22 Dec 2015, 17:19

I miss the goo ol 49er times. :(
When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad!

Sandman
Dark Cultist
B.Net Battle Tag: sandman#1749

Re: American Football

Post by Sandman » 23 Dec 2015, 08:49

Yeah Steve Young, Jerry Rice, Joe Montana....classic. The Catch.

Going back to the Panthers though, if you want to see a classic play (not quite on the level of "The Catch") check out "Fumblerooski" aka "Annexation of Puerto Rico."